Last week’s Ten Things of Thankful was much mushier than this week. I love joining Lizzi for this super great blog hop to remind me to take a step back and look at the beauty in my life.
We had a great weekend, GREAT! It started Thursday at one of the local church’s annual carnivals, followed by some boardwalk and Ocean City fun on Friday, family appreciation day at my work and beach time on Saturday and ending with a day at home and some football Sunday.
I have documented the ten wonderful things I am thankful for this weekend alone.
- Family night at the carnival with Steve. He works so much he can hardly join us for our adventures
- Brave little girls riding the big Ferris Wheel. They were skeptical but braved it in the end
- A friendship that is truly a sistership and will last forever
- Crabbing- which aren’t ours but they were fun to look at
- Big hands that help little hands
- A super sister-in-law that took the kids on the Pirate Ship to run around. They are still talking about it
- An amazing place of work that hosted a fantastic family day. The kids got to dance, build-a-bear, go on bouncy houses and much more. I love my job!
- Another brave moment as the girls finally decided to rock climb. If their older cousin wasn’t with us I doubt they would have found the courage.
- The last few beach days of the year
- And finally Sunday. My favorite day of the week and today is no exception. Autumn is here, the skins are playing and the weather is gorgeous!