Ahhh my lovely Farrah has done it again! She has made me grin and brightened up my day! She is one of my favorite bloggers out there and my blogger confidant. I bug her endlessly and in return she has honored me with this lovely award…
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is a German word and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcoming.
Now it’s my turn to post some random facts about yours truely, answer some questions and nominate my own fellow bloggers. Just as Farrah did, I found a mix most of who are already super popular but still deserved some credit.
Sooooo here we go!
11 Random Facts About Me
- I have to say Adirondack in my head first before out loud because I always flub it; Steve likes to point to them and ask me what they’re called every chance he gets.
- My dream is to have a rescue farm and I get more passionate about it every year…One day
- I love balloons
- I don’t like being away from my girls even for a girl’s night out. I never get sick of them. Tired and stressed but I never want a minute away
- It ain’t random….I LOVE BEER
- I hate knickknacks (in my house anyway)
- I love the quiet which is odd because I’m from a big loud family and I am loud. But silence in my house is so nice; I even felt this way pre-kids
- My girls and I have dance parties just about every day. It always makes them happy and it introduces them to good music
- I can’t get enough of the 4th of July holiday
- I can’t seem to find my niche in life and it drives me crazy daily
- I am incredibly scared of public speaking to the point that I almost faint before I have to do it.
1. Sweet or Savory? Erg depends on the time of the month if ya know what I mean but overall I’d have to say sweet
2. Summer or Winter? SUMMER although I hate sweating I would have to choose this over the bitter cold
3. Most irrational fear? It’s not irrational as much as it is obsessive…that someone is going to take my kids and hurt them. It locks me with fear.
4. A flaw you have accepted in yourself: My sensitivity, the world needs a few more of us
5. The last book you read: kid-some princess series adult- oogy I believe
6. How many hours of sleep you got last night: seriously worst night in months. About 2. I kept having nightmares that the school gave me a class of hoodlums and 40 at that. I kept running out of the room for help and they kept laughing at me. It was humiliating.
7. The drink you order in a restaurant: water with lemon. Beer or wine while waiting but I can’t drink while eating
8. Cat, dog or fish? DOG who ate a cat that ate a fish
9. What would be the opening line of your eulogy? I told her not to do that….
10. What actor/actress would play your life story in a Lifetime mini-series? I would love Ashley Jude since I love her but I’m told all the time I look like Melissa Joan Hart so her.
Now my 11 are;
- Crazy as Normal
- Little by Little Blog
- The Ossington Kitchen (I don’t think he’s on twitter but he should be-he ROCKS so if you know him tell him I love him!)
- Saving Issac
- Little Monster
- Mauna Rose
- The Martha Project (tons of followers & probably too busy but I love her & you should too)
- Gentle Barn (I know they won’t answer but everyone should follow this amazing foundation)
hmmmm I am a few short…..but so many are too big….I might have to add to this later.
And their questions are:
- Most unique place you’ve visited
- Favorite vacation spot
- An adventure or relaxation day
- Facial or shopping
- Meat or vegetables
- Stupid comedy or drama based on real events
- Favorite music genre
- Languages other than English?
- Have you ever been skydiving? If no would you?
- How about bungee jumping?
- Lastly….dream job?
Quick rules ya’ll before you get to enjoying your nomination;
- A Good Night for BHTM
- Ten Things That Bring Me Joy….You?