Ten tiny or secret things that bring you joy is the hot topic this week on Monday Listicles. However I had an insane week and weekend so my post is being ripped off with just a quick list and a good bye!
1) I found one of those perfume samples in my Martha magazine and I’ve been rubbing it all over me and the girls so I can smell it all day. It’s some Polo stuff but holy moly is it incredible!
2) A good song esp one that takes me back to a really fun time
3) Observing people in a place where I should be peaceful…CHURCH. I notice something silly, to me anyway, and get the giggles. It makes me laugh the entire day that still, as a grown woman, I can’t be still and mature
4) A cold, cold bottle of Harp, Sierra Nevada or Sam on the first spring day
5) My girls are funny about bed. L takes 1000 books and reads until she falls asleep. H, on the other hand, typically falls right out however on the nights she doesn’t I could sit outside of her room forever listening to her. She screams and yells the most random things. It could be a conversation we had, a song; one night it was the entire narrative of Brown Bear. It is so stinkin’ awesome!
6) A crisp, clean, new calendar or journal
7) Mid-month when Martha, Body & Soul and Southern Living arrive. Eeeks!
8) My first cup of coffee in the morning
9) Smell of the Ocean and the sounds of her waves crashing
10) Rocking chairs and cozy blankets together
Join the others for some fun lists and add if you wish! I know I’ve missed many pleasures and I am super grateful that I had to narrow it down. Life is good! I hope my happys always outweigh my sads and the same for you!
PS after I reread what our quest was, I noticed none of these things are tiny and I’m not sure how much of a secret they are….oops…
- Liebster Award…Thank you Very much Farrah!
- I Need Blog Design Help