We love quiche especially Steve so here is our delicious quick and easy recipe; ONLY 6 ingredients! We’ve mixed and matched a number of recipes until we finally came up with this.
- frozen spinach 10-12 oz- run the bag under hot water to thaw a little then pat with a clean towel. This just helps get rid of some of the water as it cooks in the pie
- 1 1/2 cups of Almond Milk
- 3 eggs (add an extra if you like eggs)
- 1 1/2 cups cheese- not soft
- butter- just to give a little taste to the crust- I brushed it along the bottom before layering
- crust- Steve rolls out his own while I tried a frozen. It was ok but home-made is definitely better
Super simple! Only takes about 10 minutes to prep AND clean.
- brush a little butter on the bottom of crust and sides
- sprinkle in spinach and cheese- enough to fill pie
- mix milk and eggs together and pour on top of spinach and cheese
- Pop in over for 45 minutes on 350 degrees
That’s it! When finished put on a cookie sheet to cool and enjoy!
We did finish the entire pie without the girls help. L didn’t want to try it although I know she would love it. It was a little late so maybe that’s why. This is definitely a favorite with Steve and I.