When you go to the beach, are you sick of the sand piling on your blanket? The wind blowing it up? Or people walking on it?
How about dewy mornings at your child’s sports practice, and not being able to lay down a blanket or it will get wet?
Do you enjoy bugs crawling over your blanket while having a picnic?
Maybe you are even annoyed at music venues or festivals, as people move your blanket so they can squeeze in?
What about your little one falling asleep or taking a rest on your blanket and the fear someone might step on him!?
There is a new product on the market that is changing the way parents are hitting the beaches and parks.
It is an innovative blanket that has a number of key features to make outings easier and more fun!
- Exterior is made of 200 denier nylon making it water resistant
- Extremely soft 100% cotton brushed twill interior
- Solid piece construction helps keep dirt, sand and wetness out
- Includes 4 plastic stakes approximately 15 ¼” x ¾”
- Reinforced corner pockets for stakes
- Comes with a navy, water repellent pouch with rope draw string to carry blanket and stakes
- Easy to assemble
- Approximately 3′ x 4′ x 8″ when in use
- Machine wash cold, dry low or line dry
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs
This product was developed when I was trying to contain my twins and still enjoy the beach. They would roll off the blanket, the wind would blow it on them, or people would walk across it, and it just got to be a terrible experience.
I tried numerous ways to make outings work with four small children, including bringing a pack-n-play, but that, as you can imagine, was cumbersome. I created a blanket with sides to help me, and after interest from numerous parents, I decided to make them for everyone.
You can Frulu at the beach, you can Frulu at the park; so where are you going to FRULU!?
Buy here today!
This is a must have, but please don’t leave a child unattended in the blanket!