This weekend I’m honoring my parents and how wonderful they are. My life would certainly be more hectic and messy without them!
I am thankful (for just this past week) for the following:
- That Grammy does my dishes- empty and fills the dishwasher
- That Pop came to the doctor with me to get the babies tongue ties clipped
- That F gave Pop the finger for a change instead of me
- That my bottles are always washed when Grammy visits
- That Pop buys me lunch from my favorite deli
- They still love each other and show it after all these years
- That they both hold the babies for hours on end when they are fussy
- That I sprung for Starbucks that Pop went to pick up and didn’t get charged for since the line was so long. (I picked the right time to pick up the tab!)
- That my laundry is always done when they visit
- That they are MY parents
Grammy and my adorable niece:
Steve, Pop and buddy Jeff….
Thanks Mom and Dad for EVERYTHING you do for me and my family!