Ten Things of Thanks
- I am thankful that I am about 3 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight even if my stomach looks like the old-tan-smoking-hag from Something About Mary
- I am SUPER thankful that J sleeps for six hours a night most nights
- I am thankful for a husband that brings home good beers so I can enjoy one a night
- I am BEYOND thankful for parents who are involved in my life and help so much with all my kids
- I am thankful to my buddy Jim who gave me months of freelance work- shouldn’t have come at a better time since I won’t be able to go back to teaching until the fall
- I am thankful for stupid humor. This photo I came across on Facebook has been cracking me up all week
- I am thankful that our sweet dog, Lola, has epilepsy instead of a brain tumor
- I am thankful that my babies had a wonderful one month checkup and that they are growing furiously; almost 10 pounds each
- I am thankful that my husband confessed he would love to have an even bigger family (only caveat is how to finance it)
- Lastly I am thankful for the beautiful snow that is so rare where we live
Thanks, as always, to the great Lizzi, for making me stop and think for a moment about all that is good in my life. We’ve had a very rough start to the year but if you take a second to breath you will certainly find many, many things to be thankful.
What are you thankful for?