This is similar to the Quinoa Bowl.
- Rice- we just cook the quick 5 minute rice
- sauté shrimp in a little dairy-free butter and fresh cilantro
Start with a big A** bowl as you will want a lot of this yumminess.
- Bottom layer-Rice
- Fresh corn and black beans next (if using can rinse WELL)
- Pico de Gallo (wither store bought or make your own; super easy- a little tomato, onion, cilantro, jalapeño, salt and pepper)
- I prefer fresh avocado but we didn’t have any ripe enough so we substituted with store bought guacamole
- Lastly add the shrimp
It is so yummy and seriously nothing bad in here! I just wonder how many nights we can eat shrimp…is there a limit to how much is too much?