The one good thing about Steve and me is that USUALLY we can laugh at our situation or at least not dwell on how miserable it might be.
Especially during fertility treatments you need to find your sense of humor. Sometimes you might have to dig but you must find it or you will be eaten alive by this monster.
So this is what we do.
We make fun of me! We laughed so hard and while you may not think it’s funny, nor the uppities on either side of our curtain, we thought and think we are funny. Our doctors love us and so do our nurses.
Anyway find something to laugh about and laugh. Otherwise the thoughts of what could go wrong will kill ya!
Looking good- maybe I should take this netting home.
Steve- I have to use the bathroom. Am I all covered up? He almost spit his drink out at this one….
Anyway get a sense of humor and laugh, laugh, laugh or be miserable but if you choose misery don’t choose me!
Last night L and I were sitting on the floor of the bathroom after our shower so I could detangle her hair. H, who was tangle free at this point, had a burst of naked energy. She was kicking her … Continue reading
After dropping the girls off, in their actual classroom, with a butt full of stickers, unbeknownst to me, I got to thinking, “do I even like stickers and why the hell is my house always full of them!” What are my thoughts…
- Great gifts for boys or girls
- Easy decorating accessory
- Keeps kids occupied for hours
- Finding Them: a) on good furniture b) stuck to the floor c)in another kids hair d) on my butt, unknowingly, when I go places
- The Fight: a) when one runs out first b)when they aren’t the same and they want their sisters c) when I yell at them to stop sticking them on c1) the furniture c2) the floor c3) sister’s hair c4) my butt
- The chills I get when I have to scratch the smelly ones
- Having to smell the smelly ones
- Having to scrape the crap from under my nails after scratching the smelly ones
- Having to look at every single sticker in a hundred pack that the neighbor gave them
- The stupid stickers they don’t recognize so they ask me over and over “what’s that?”
Overall consensus is…..I still love stickers more than hate despite what the results suggest.
tip o’ the day: check yourself out before leaving the house, esp with little weasles running around.