- Smiles and giggles
- Watching my girls play
- A walk, anywhere; around the neighborhood, in the woods, on the beach
- Reading to and with my girls
- Counting the stars
- Finding shapes in the clouds
- A good conversation with a dear friend
- Watching the birds each spring and summer- our yard is their sanctuary-third year in a row- amazing
- Sharing a beer on the deck with my man….if the beer was already in the fridge it’s free….
I recently did a post similar if your interested you can check it out here. Other than that I can’t wait to read all the goodness that this topic brings to kick off the week!
I love Mondays:)
Only 3 more days to vote at Circle Of Moms to help my blog hit a spot in the top 25 for Mommy of Multiple Bloggers. Thanks!
Many more bird photos to come as they birds gain their strength but I leave you with these…..
To view my recent article on What to Expect When Expecting about the dairy free life please click HERE.