Who doesn’t love a good slice of pizza? Just because my baby girl is dairy-free doesn’t mean she should be banned from one of the world’s greatest food pleasures.
Here we custom made our pizzas.
- My half is goat cheese, plum tomatoes, sliced black olives, basil, red onion while her side is pizza sauce and goat cheese.
- We par baked Pillsbury Artisan Crust for about 10 minutes at 400
- We thin piled our pizza high minus the basil and baked for another 10 minutes
- About a minute before the pizza was cooked we sprinkled with the basil so it wouldn’t burn.
- After it came out we drizzled honey on the crust
YUM YUM YUM! I ate my half. L added more honey and ate half of her half.