This is always fun and I’ve actually made a list before…here! I love that Stasha is using some of my ideas; it’s always flattering. So without delaying any longer let’s see how many you think are fantastic too!
- A FRESH pot of coffee brewing in the morning. I can’t think of a better smell to wake up to. It definitely tops morning breath even from a cute 4 year old.
- Tomato Plants- their leaves are so fragrant- even the slightest touch and your hands smell all day.
- That stupid Polo Blue for men, I’m still writing about it from my happy list. I’m still rubbing that magazine sample all over me and the girls- buy a bottle? That would make too much sense.
- This might sound gross but my husband after he’s been working- not his day job work but real man-work, like building something or chopping wood. Hubba Hubba!
- My dog Bowie, rest his soul. I saved his collar in a zip lock baggie to remind me of him and I know people think all dogs smell the same but they don’t. I miss that guy
- Fresh bread baking
- Fresh cut grass (this might be confusing because I love the sound of the lawn mower- it reminds me so much of my childhood- so not sure if it’s the smell or sound that pulls at my heart).
- My girls when they are clean; not sweaty. They are big enough that their sweat is gross and no longer cute
- And of course- THE OCEAN
I went back and looked at my other list and it is very similar so I must really love these smells. Link up if you will with the rest of the posse at Monday Listicles!