My previous post was all about tests, specifically the trisomy 3. As a quick refresher I refused the test but my insurance carrier came back and said in order for them to cover my sonograms I would have to have … Continue reading
I had my first appointment yesterday, at 12 weeks and 1 whopping day, with the high risk doctor in Annapolis. I saw them with the girls so this was a very familiar visit. The first however is always a long, … Continue reading
Let’s put a happy, positive spin on this weeks FF post shall we? Seven (yes 7) positive things that come from the fertility challenge.
- this experience certainly makes your relationship to your spouse grow stronger
- strengthens your character
- makes you appreciate your children a little more*
- you get so many more sonograms than if you conceived naturally*
- you learn so much about your body and the pregnancy process
- it prepares you for the expense of children*
- who else can say they knew their children from this point…
*if you have been blessed to conceive and deliver..