Erg I wrote an awesome list of 22 items and then lost it! This list is pretty similar, I think, but I’m sure as soon as I post it I will remember a few fabulous ideas!
Our family has joined The Happy Family Movement’s Blog for their 2013 Summer Bucket List Challenge. It started last Monday and due to this sleepy head I neglected to post about it until now. In fact I haven’t posted anything in a week-loser! The good thing is we were able to knock one thing off this holiday weekend.
This list was difficult because we are an active family so Steve and I tried to come up with a list of stuff we have not done as a family or the girls haven’t done at all.
I am super excited about this!!! We all are excited since it was a collaborative effort to create.
So here we go! Our summer bucket list challenge! Join if you dare:)
- Go camping
- Ride bikes without training wheels
- Make dairy free doughnuts
Teach the girls to boogie board
- Ride the Ferris wheel- the big one on the board walk
- Make and fly a kite
- Take girls kayaking/canoeing
- Watch a show at Freeman Stage
- Take a family road trip
- Stay for an entire baseball game
- Catch fireflies
- Get the girls involved with clamming
- Go to an ice cream parlor that has dairy free ice-cream
- Take the girls jet skiing
- Go fishing for reel (see what I did there?)
- Visit GG
- Build a fire and make s’mores
- Volunteer at one of the Humane Society Events
- Early morning bike ride on the board walk
- Picnic and hiking at Pemberton
As I mentioned we knocked off good ol’ boogie boarding. I was shocked at how easy the girls got the hang of it but then again their cousins take them “surfing” all the time.
And one last bonus photo; little L being brave and touching the, very alive, horseshoe crab. This is going to be a great summer!