This week’s Monday Listicles is brought to us by Stasha’s husband and it’s all about food; ten favorite meals to be exact.
My taste buds have been all out of whack these days. I have a few staple meals that I go to whenever my man says. “What are you in the mood for?” However, these days the cravings are inconsistent and not the usually me diet.
I’ve made my list based on the ten items I’m eating these pregnant days.
- Grilled cheese with tomato slices- this was at the beginning
- Vegi-wrap from this little deli down the road- a nice treat
- Vegi-pizza from a brewery around the corner- another treat
- Chicken chimichangas- I typically don’t eat meat, cow dairy or highly processed foods but these scream my name daily, like 2-4 times daily at 11 grams of fat! Yowza!!
- Milkshakes!!!! Yum!! Again with the cow dairy but I use almond milk for a kick of protein
- Pizza- anytime, all the time
- Honey-nut cheerios with vanilla almond milk
Well that’s only seven, lucky number seven. I haven’t been in the mood for vegetables, eggs or water, which are all such a big part of my diet.
I guess my body knows what it wants and needs during this time so I am listening to it big time; big time as in big fat, big calories, and big butt.
Oh well, 9 months of animals and Gatorade will hopefully produce some chubby, healthy babies! I’m just going to have to be extra careful when they pop out!
What were your cravings???