This week’s listicle is a difficult one because I love so much stuff! The idea of Ten Things I Have a Crush On is brought to you by the fantasic Kelly at “Just a Click Away” which is very close to being on my crush list.
My list, aside of the chocolate milk, is pretty standard and has been for years so while I wanted to add things like museums, book stores, photography and ferris wheels, this list is making me happy today!
- David Beckham. It’s hard for me to look at him he is so beautiful. I mean who needs Shades of Grey when he is in the world.
- Social Media even though it steals hours of my life and I pretend I don’t love it….
- My fetuses! Duh! They are awesome; I mean seriously growing a baby is an insane miracle and I never tire of their endless kicks!
- My girls. They are hysterical and annoying which is a perfect combination.
- Chocolate milk mixed with vanilla almond milk….yum. cures the toughest of heartburn!
- Martha Stewart…she’s an icon no matter how irritating she can be
- Guilty Pleasure-The Housewives of OC!! I am amazed that people act, look and live like that
- The Redskins…yes, they are sucking bad this season but I will always love them. HAIL
- Leggings. They are so comfy and I’m so glad they are in style.
- My husband. He is the most irritating person in the world and I would have it no other way
What are you crushing on these days? Anything exciting that I can say ” darn! I wish I put that on my list!!!”