This week’s Monday Listicle is all about things that remind you of summer or signs that summer is here. There are just too many so I jotted my list in about 5 minutes so as not to give it too much thought.
I’m in love with this time of year; everyone is happy and tired early!
- Greasy hairlines from too much sunblock
- Sand everywhere
- The smell of chlorine
- The torturous sound of the ice cream man
- Sundresses and flip-flops
- Fresh garden pickings for dinner (although this years garden is rather weak thanks to the insane amount of rabbits)
- Early sleepy heads
- Double baths/showers sometimes even three
- Fireworks, every weekend
These pictures sum it up; can’t you hear the screaming and laughter?
So what are your favorite sights, sounds, smells that summer is here???
Link it up with Stash at The Good Life!