I did nothing but bitch this week. To be fair we have been handed a ton of crap to deal with and although we are handling it gracefully, which is shocking for us, it is still stressful.
I am still very thankful for so much so this week I decided to join Lizzi’s blog-hop with ten things I complained about this week and find that positive spin on it.
- Got pulled over going fast fast fast! I got a ticket but it was for not having my license instead of the massive speeding ticket the trooper could have given me. I do not like how the ticket was worded though “failure of individual driving on highway to display license to uniformed police on demand.” If I had it I would have gladly displayed it! It makes me sound like a criminal instead of a neurotic pregnant woman.
- Speaking of not having my license, I lost my wallet. It didn’t dawn on me until I got pulled over on Friday. I finally found said wallet in shopping bag….from Monday. So thankful that I didn’t need it between then, and that it wasn’t actually stolen by some criminal spending away but just sitting cozy in my closet.
- I have stuff going on with this pregnant body that I won’t discuss in public and I just keep reminding myself only 11 more weeks even though I LOVE being pregnant some of these side effects and their pain are unbearable.
- Complaining about the girls fighting. It has a lot to do with me because I’m not as engaged as I usually am. I don’t do as much with them or entertain them as much but I’m still grateful that they are healthy enough to fight, whine, cry and drive me crazy
- A messy yard has been getting on my nerves but I spent 10 years walking dogs and I love that I can just let the dogs and kids out back to play and know they are safe.
- A pile of laundry staring at me…all day….every day. It’s like the moon and just follows me everywhere I go in the house! BUT I have enough clothes to cover my family and the furniture so that’s a good thing.
- A dead fridge….boy a new one is expensive but it is so pretty and clean AND organized.
- Walking the length of 72 football fields to get to my work building but at least I’m not on bed-rest.
- Being broke but we aren’t poor.
- The upstairs is in total disarray but that just means the babies will have to sleep with me for a while until I can get to fixing it up.
Thanks Lizzi! I honestly enjoy this. Some days I find it easy to find things to be thankful for and sometimes I’m just a stinky brat with my whining!
Don’t forget to be thankful at least once a day EVERY day!